The US Hates Women More Than Rapists

9 Nov

I’ve had an item on my to-do list since January that read “get domain mapping fixed for RATM” that I have scooted around on my calendar until this morning, when it became clear that I couldn’t continue to assume that the surge in feminist discourse in the mainstream media meant I could leave it up to others and go about my own personal business.

I’m REAL angry right now. I need time to formulate my thoughts and decide what I want to say about the future. Let’s talk about it in comments, though. Posts to come shortly.

12 Responses to “The US Hates Women More Than Rapists”

1. Lefty Rad Fem November 9, 2016 at 11:12 AM #

Please oh please stop reducing this to identity politics. Most registered democrats stayed home because the party didn’t give them a candidate worth voting for, the party’s been hemorrhaging supporters for a while now, and all because of their rightwards drift. Their base is evaporating because they’ve transformed into the Neoliberal Republican Lite party.

We’re not getting anywhere until we admit the party is basically a bag of dicks. The repubs are bigger dicks, absolutely, but who can blame voters for sitting out, or going third party, when it’s all become one big dick swinging festival. Really great to see you back again, btw!

• Meg November 13, 2016 at 12:39 PM #

White men invented identity politics when they chose to write the Constitution for themselves and exclude everyone else including white women. So bite me with your identity politics speech.

I guarantee that when 2020 rolls around, white males will turn out in droves to vote for a white male centrist running under a Democrat ticket. All the huffing and puffing about progressive policy was a bunch of lying hot air, they didn’t mean even one single word of it, They just moved the goal posts so they would have an excuse not to vote for Hillary. But most of us aren’t stupid – we know it was 100% sexist bullshit from start to finish.

You had a choice between Trump and preserving the basic human rights of several demographics. You chose to sell out human rights. I have nothing kind to say to you.

• bonerkicker December 8, 2016 at 11:53 PM #

I agree one hundred percent. Thank you, Meg.

Just like “Hillary is a murderer so I won’t vote for her”, “Nasty woman”, “I have nothing against a woman president, just not her”(lies). All misogynist bullshit.

Most of this country prefers a rapist reality show billionaire to having someone without a precious dick in the white house. They should just rename the country the United States of Penis Worship. You either have one, worship at least one person with one, or both. If you do none of the above and refuse to be a smiling fuck doll and/or nurturer of little penises/future penis pleasers, you will be considered persona non grata, and often even unemployable.

I hate this world.

2. atryingthing November 9, 2016 at 11:16 AM #

I feel shattered. I don’t want to be here anymore. That’s the extent of it. Thanks for being here and speaking. It means a lot to all of us. Much love.

3. rabittinyourhatt November 9, 2016 at 2:40 PM #

Thank you! Your voice is a light in the dark.

4. jennifer November 9, 2016 at 3:18 PM #

I’ve thought about this a lot. Some of Trump’s popularity of course is due to his progressive stance on globalization (he seems to want a better relationship with Russia and work Syria to contain religious jihadi :”freedom fighters”,) unfortunately there is also a huge misogynist , circle-jerk mentality that I think contributed in no large part to his popularity. You can see the same attitudes that Trump holds towards women splattered all across the internet and social media and the saddest thing is that it was not limited to republicans.. This,, his completely repulsing attitude, (harassment, bullying) of women and his conservative , ideologically patriarchal tendencies (pro-life, anti-lesbian) is why I ultimately threw all of my momentum behind Hillary. I saw this coming from a mile away and am still extremely disgusted. that this piece of shit gets the satisfaction of having harassed and bullied his way into office. I plan to burn or/and hang an American flag upside down on my property sometime today. Just so others around me know that I am here and will not be cowed into silence. Thank you so much for speaking out! may I suggest a twitter/youtube channel ? We need as many voices as possible. We need you! Thank you again, for speaking out in this climate!

5. elfie November 10, 2016 at 10:28 AM #

I am so glad you’re back and posting. I love your mind and your spirit. We need to come together NOW like never before. We need to stop that fucker by any means possible.

6. athveg34f November 11, 2016 at 2:40 PM #

“The US Hates Women More Than Rapists”

I just came here to agree like hell with this title. I wish I could be more surprised with the fact that we rank lower than rapists, but hey, I was born and raised here. It DOESN’T surprise me.

If anyone cares to help get a separatist commune going, let me know: https://commune123.wordpress.com/there-is-no-time-to-waste-lets-make-this-happen/

7. CPB November 13, 2016 at 9:30 AM #

White women and particularly ‘white feminists’ have been the boogeyman on so many self-proclaimed progressive sites that Hillary’s loss doesn’t surprise me as much as it should. They are also blaming women in general for not doing our part to ensure Trump was kept out. Even women consider women fitting scapegoats when things don’t go our way. Nice.

Aside from that – men hate women. This is the one constant that has remained unwavering throughout time. The USA in particular has been coasting on the illusion of a progressive nation, but for over 200 years still can not deign to ‘allow’ a woman to run the country? Hillary’s loss was a particularly devastating blow to women who are now overtly reminded that we are considered little more than an inherently incompetent sub-human species no matter how qualified.

8. Vidhi November 27, 2016 at 5:49 AM #

I’ve been checking this blog every week since I discovered it in 2014. Your posts mean a lot to me and I am really glad to see you back! I hope you are happy.

9. Chandrakanta November 27, 2016 at 5:54 AM #

I have been checking this site every week since 2014 when I discovered it. I am really, really glad to see a post! Your posts mean a lot to me.

10. Kay November 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM #

I am much saddened to see that even today, as your world is descending into chaos right in front of your very eyes in absolutely every aspect, Human Females are still talking about pointless male things such as “politics”, “identities”, “economy”, “parties” and whatnot. I absolutely, genuinely mean no disrespect at all to any of my beloved Sisters anywhere in Life, quite the contrary, but if you truly desire change, it is time you CREATE it. Destruction is the only way. You need to cleanse the shit out of your world, dear Human Females. Waste not your time in the distractive strategies the males are using to keep you blinded, waste not your Goddess energy into discriminating each other, participating in the male system, the “man-chine” as you have brilliantly titled this blog. Forget about “patriotism”, “countries”, “cultures”, “nationality”, “races”, “colours”. They are yet other mind-control tools used by your parasites (the males of course) to keep you distracted whilst they literally suck you off of your Goddess energy. We are Females; We are the Infinite Goddess; we need not be reduced to measly male titles and categories.

Men hate Women, and it goes far deeper than most Women realise. Men are truly, deeply, spiritually, existentially, extremely jealous of Females’ capacity for Creation, not in the pregnancy-related type of Creation, but in our very Goddess Essence; we are Creators. We manipulate Light herself and are able to tear and create effortlessly through the illusory fabric of timespace, creating Infinite Worlds, Creatures, and Beauty. One need not be savvy in quantum physics to understand and see that Life is Eternal, Infinite Love between Females, and that men themselves are just Females whom have lost touch with their Goddessly selves. When the HELL are you going to wake up hoomans? I won’t be there for thousands of years to remind you of this; one day the Angels will get freaking sick of you and will just destroy this whole world altogether, making your evolution more painful than ever, if not impossible! Wake the shit up already!!! It is so ridiculously simple! Right in front of your distracted asses!

Sorry for the little rant, but am I sick of the slowness of the pace this world is going at! I could have literally incarnated 10 billions of times, awakened trillions upon trillions of other Beings to their Infinite Femaleness, and this world would still be as stuck as it is now. Reclaim your Goddesshood NOW or be raped for another few thousand years! Kick the past behind you, throw everything the man-chine have ever taught you into the trash, where it belongs. Reconnect with Yourselves, and other Women, look WITHIN and find the Female Warrior Spirit and WIELD YOUR WEAPONS! Destroy this male world to the core! All of it! Transcend it ALL! Or you know, sit on your asses, wait for a pole shift and restart with males by your side…AGAIN. It is entirely your choice, and no one will cosmically judge or shun you for your choices; We just hope for our Human Sisters to make the most Beautiful choice, to create an Intelligent World free of ugly machines and stupid parasites; as We must all eventually evolve within our own path.

If you do not resonate with picking up your arms and going to war, don’t worry, We all have our role to play in the Game, and I wish the best for all of Us. <3

My best regards to You all~