Radical feminist kegger in Atlanta?

3 Jul

It seems, as I look around at my comments, that there are more than a few radical feminists in Atlanta, where I’m spending the summer. It’s always been my dream to have a feminists-only kegger. I don’t know that such a thing is really a possibility, but maybe something similar is. Pisaquari, are you in?

6 Responses to “Radical feminist kegger in Atlanta?”

1. Level Best July 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM #

To locate rad-fem potential party-goers, you probably should bee-line for the women’s bookstore in Little Five Points–it was called Charis in the 1990’s. I have not been in Atlanta for years, so if this bookstore isn’t there any more, my apologies for the suggestion!

2. pisaquari July 4, 2008 at 3:51 AM #

A Radical Feminist Kegger?

Wait–hold the button–how many radical feminists are hiding out in Atlanta?

Okay, so the idea is a kegger? Hm. I fear I am the dreaded Party Soberee but I am fun ( I think) nonetheless.

I am in whatever the beverage.

Level Best: Charis is indeed still there. Quite quaint.
    It is not what I’d call a radical feminist hang out but what is? Could possibly scrounge up a few more contenders.

Just let me know when/where/what I should bring.

3. Claire (CJ) July 4, 2008 at 4:52 AM #

The only thing that would ever make me want to live in the south is the prospect of such an event. ;)

4. Izzy July 5, 2008 at 4:28 AM #

This weekend is pride atlanta, so perhaps you can recruit for the event there?

5. Kindness July 9, 2008 at 2:40 AM #

Hey – I’m up for it! I almost can’t imagine a radical feminist kegger, but I’m so there. I’ve been feeling like my own little feminist island lately, it would rock to connect with a few others.

6. Nine Deuce July 9, 2008 at 4:32 AM #

OK, that makes 3 of us so far.