I left you guys because your skin isn’t radiant enough.

4 Aug

I’ve been trying to figure out a way to tell you, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. No, I’m kidding. I’ve been in Malaysia and Indonesia since the 14th of July, and I just couldn’t convince myself to write instead of sitting on the beach, diving, or walking around the jungle looking for monkeys. I’ll be home on the 8th, but I have a feeling there’ll be posts before that date, since I couldn’t sleep last night and ended up mentally formulating a few posts. I suppose that means I’m ready to get back to real life, but I still have some vacation left to take care of, and I hear there are pygmy seahorses out in the ocean in front of my room.

9 Responses to “I left you guys because your skin isn’t radiant enough.”

1. Stewart August 5, 2009 at 5:25 AM #

Shit! I know I should have taken up that Mary Kay saleslady on her offer. Wait, would that make me gay? shit…

2. Evn August 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM #

Do the monkeys have radiant skin?

• Nine Deuce August 5, 2009 at 11:57 AM #

Hell yeah they do. They use L’Oreal Perfect Active Whitening.

3. buggle August 5, 2009 at 3:47 PM #

Hope you are having a glorious vacation!!!

4. Jenn August 5, 2009 at 10:12 PM #

OMG jealous. My last vacation was like a $20 poker night up on the rez and splurging $100 one night for a nice hotel with soft beds because I was too tipsy to drive 80 miles home.

I want jungles and water and shit. Like water that comes from the sky and stays on the ground sometimes, just for funsies. It doesn’t do that anymore in Arizona.

5. Gayle August 6, 2009 at 11:35 PM #

I’m sooo jealous!

No, really. I hate you now!

6. bikerchick August 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM #

Are you in Lembeh Straits? Fuuuuuuun. Been there 3x now and can’t wait to return under the sea. Enjoy the rest of your time off– it will all be here when you get back!

• Nine Deuce August 7, 2009 at 11:49 AM #

I was, but now I’m in Kuala Lumpur and starting my 40-hour trip home.

7. Polly Styrene August 7, 2009 at 3:27 PM #

I’ll have you know I’m frequently complimented on my skin. How very dare you?