I live in New York. I know there are a lot of radfems in or near New York.

6 Jan

Doesn’t that mean we should all try to meet up and hang out? We could wear masks and shit to protect our identities. I’m just saying.

8 Responses to “I live in New York. I know there are a lot of radfems in or near New York.”

1. panoptical January 7, 2009 at 11:20 PM #

I live in New York. But I’m somewhat shy.

2. Nine Deuce January 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM #

That’s what beer is for.

3. gwytherinn January 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM #

I live in New York, though I haven’t found many radical feminists. I think that save for 1 or 2 friends, everyone who knows me has labeled me “that crazy feminist.” Bah.

4. oag February 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM #

i know someone in nyc who is looking for the same thing. get in touch with me via GB.

5. undercover punk February 7, 2009 at 12:27 AM #

I do not live in NY, though I’d love to rant with you live & in person. I am, however, a Bostonian radfem. Anyone care to do some patriarchy-bashing in the Bay State?

6. Nine Deuce February 7, 2009 at 4:46 AM #

I’ve been thinking about going to Boston lately, since I’ve never been, but it’s too fucking cold right now.

7. harmony March 30, 2009 at 12:41 AM #

i live in toronto but have planned since age 18 to move to new york after graduating teacher’s college. i plan to open an alternative school there.

by the way, about the name of the facebook group “sex-positive leftists critical of bdsm” (which i posted a link to in an earlier comment), i don’t mean ‘sex-positive’ in the co-opted ‘third wave’ sense (which is more like sexploitation and domination positive!) … i mean for real sex-positive. yeah, we gotta reclaim that term!

here’s the link to the group again: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64053174528

if you like what you read, can you post it as one of your links? i’d like to get the word out! :)

8. Nine Deuce March 3, 2010 at 8:25 AM #

It seems that my dream of a radical feminist kegger will never come to fruition, but I’m always up for beer.